A new year is almost here, and for us Duck fans, that means a chance to renew our excitement around Oregon Football, Oregon Basketball and all of Oregon Athletics.
With 2017 quickly approaching, we're offering members a chance to save on an Oregon Club of Portland membership. Save $10 on any membership level now until December 31!
Need to know more about the value of OCOP? Here are 10 reasons to become an Oregon Club of Portland member in 2017.
- Join a Community of Fellow Fans - There is no better way to experience the excitement of Oregon Athletics than spending it with fellow Oregon alumni, fans and friends. Join our hundreds of members!
- Insider Access - Our members, especially those who attend our dinners, get access to insider info on our top programs, including the upcoming Signing Day Dinner.
- Hear Directly from Coach Taggart - Oregon Club of Portland members have a chance to hear from new head coach Wiliie Taggart, in person, at the Signing Day Dinner and will hear from him other times throughout the year at various OCOP events.
- Save Money for Being a Supporter - All members save money when registering for our various events, whether that be dinners, auctions, tailgaters, etc. Every member also enjoys a 20% off coupon to the Duck Store!
- Celebrate Basketball Success - The Men's and Women's Basketball seasons are just heating up, but there are plenty of expectations set for both squads as March Madness approaches. Celebrate their success with fellow members!
- Duck Talk - Our weekly newsletter, providing the best rundown of Oregon Athletics news you'll find anywhere, is becoming a member-only newsletter in 2017. Stay informed!
- The Whole Family is Invited - Oregon Club of Portland serves all generations, from grandparents down to grandchildren and every age in between. Our events are family-friendly and a great time for all.
- Tailgaters! - Not to brag, but we feel we have the best tailgate at Autzen. Good food and drink, plenty of Oregon pride and tons of Oregon fans make our tailgaters can't-miss events.
- Honor All Oregon Sports - Most of our events focus around football and basketball, but we support all Oregon sports, whether that be through our auctions, promoting when teams come up to Portland or honoring them and their accomplishments across our social media accounts.
- Coach and Player Interaction - You know you'll get to meet and hear from the coaches, but there are opportunities to ask questions to players to, especially at our annual football luncheons. Come one, come all!